611 replies to this topic

#601 macoipediares

macoipediares

PMD Intern

• PMD Bronze 2 Group
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 06:10 AM

doceikramgangnam- bakit ayaw nyo magapply sa oman? fresh out of residency wala pa rin experience but pasado sya diplomate exams pediatrician sumsweldo ng 180thou pesos/month. not bad isn't it?

try nyo doc.

Hi po dockie...im bound to oman na next week.. anu po pala name brother nyu po dun? and what hospital po.tahnks po

#602 Benchstone

Benchstone

PMD Med Student

• PMD Bronze 2 Group
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 01:19 AM

Hi moderators. Can I also post a job ads here? Thanks.

#603 ஜ dokta ஜ

ஜ dokta ஜ

PMD Consultant

• Pinoy.MD Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 825 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 06:37 AM

Hi moderators. Can I also post a job ads here? Thanks.

yes, anything about middle east opportunities can be posted here

#604 Benchstone

Benchstone

PMD Med Student

• PMD Bronze 2 Group
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 12:19 AM

Very Urgent!!! Medical Center in Al, Ahsa / Hofuf, K.S.A.

GYNECOLOGIST and DERMATOLOGIST (Salary Negotiable)

• Female, 28 - 45 years old
  • Post-graduate specialty degree / diplomate  
  • 5 years in practice

Employer's personal / skype interviews are scheduled on February 4 & 5, 2015.  For inquiries, please call (02) 523-1642 / 0917-326-2101 / 0947-895-7363. Look for Richard or Joy.

BENCHSTONE ENTERPRISES, INC. 

POEA-065-LB-031308-R  

2687 Arellano Ave., corner P. Ocampo St., Malate, Manila

***** For Manpower Pooling Only ***** No Fees to be Collected ***** Beware of Illegal Recruiters *****

#605 Benchstone

Benchstone

PMD Med Student

• PMD Bronze 2 Group
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 12:36 AM

Very Urgent!!! Mowasalat Medical Center - Doha, Qatar (government) 

(Medical Center exclusively for Mowasalat transport company employees)

www.mowasalat.com/en/portal

RADIOLOGIST and CLINICAL PATHOLOGIST (US $4,900 - $5,200 /month + excellent benefits)

• 30 - 45 years old (preferably Male)
  • Post-graduate specialty degree / diplomate  
  • Minimum 5 years in practice as consultant

Applicants may submit their CV and credentials immediately thru recruit_benchstone@yahoo.com.  For inquiries, please call (02) 523-1642 / 0917-326-2101 / 0947-895-7363. Look for Richard or Joy.

BENCHSTONE ENTERPRISES, INC. 

POEA-065-LB-031308-R  

2687 Arellano Ave., corner P. Ocampo St., Malate, Manila

***** For Manpower Pooling Only ***** No Fees to be Collected ***** Beware of Illegal Recruiters *****

#606 genlexicon15

genlexicon15

PMD Med Student

• PMD Bronze Group
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 01:59 AM

Salamalaykum...magandang umaga mga kabayan, I would just like to clarify a few things about working here in the UAE, specifically in Abu Dhabi.  I have been working as a government physician here for a year now and I would just like to share my experience on how I got here, hoping that this would benefit our fellow filipino doctors seeking employment in this country.  Three years ago, an agency in Makati posted an ad that they were hiring filipino doctors to work in the government sector here.  Three doctors from Abu Dhabi conducted a revalida type interview during that time and I was one of the lucky few who got through the process.  After the said interview, we were told to submit all the requirements needed for data flow purposes, namely all your school credentials, including your high school diploma, as well as your prc certificate, id, certificate of employment and so forth.  This alone took me almost three months to complete, cause you have to have them DFA certified.  After submitting the documents, we had to wait another nine months or so as the people here took their sweet time processing our papers.  It was December, 2011 when we finally left for this country.  Upon arrival, we were given a week or so to acclimatize ourselves as well as to finish up our review for the HAAD, as the HAAD exam was not available in the Philippines during that time (I don't know if it is available the@re now).  We were 8 doctors who took the exam, only one passed, as the exam was really hard.  Those of us who failed were scheduled to go back to the Philippines.  Fortunately, some of us were lucky enough to find work in an insurance company here and were spared from being sent home.  That is where I worked until September of last year when I took the HAAD exam again and this time, by the grace of God, I made it, and the government sector took me in again and until now I'm still with them.  Now, my advice to those MD's who want to work here, let me enumerate the benefits that you will get:

1.  salary:  on the average, the minimum is around 18,000 to 20,000 AED in any hospital, more if you work in the government sector (the present conversion rate is 11.6 pesos to 1 AED), bibihira ang mga ospital na nagbibigay ng lower than this, and another thing, in demand ang doktor dito, iilan lang kasi ang nakakalusot sa HAAD
2. free health insurance - this is standard for all employees in the UAE
3.  family status - you can eventually bring your family here
4. cost of living - the government sector offers free housing to selected employees (doctors are included), if you wish to rent a room or a flat, the prices can be pretty steep, but manageable
5. work environment - I can only speak for my current job...in one word...panalo, benign ang trabaho, and my work schedule is from 7am to 3pm only, sundays to thursdays, weekends off (the weekends here are fridays and saturdays)
6.  you can easily migrate to canada or the US from here once you finish your tenure
7. shopping - electronics galore, not really into fashion but my wife says it's pretty darn good
8.  Last but not least, ang daming PINOY, parang di ka din umalis ng bansa, gimik every weekend, you can smoke, drinking is allowed but in your own room or flat only, however, there are bars here which offer alcoholic beverages where you can go to unwind

Now how to get here.  I don't think the agency that hired us before is still entertaining MD's, so this is what I propose you should do.  First, study for the exam, para sa akin ang hirap niya, chamba lang talaga, mga mam at sir, USMLE step 2 CK at toronto notes ang ginamit ko, isapuso nyo ang mga ito, kasi it's a 120 question exam with a 3 hour time limit, computer based.  Now, try to look for agencies there who are willing to sponsor you to take the exam here.    Kung wala, try to procure a visit visa for you to come here and go to the HAAD office located on airport road beside carrefour in Abu Dhabi.  Just tell the taxi to bring you to HAAD. Submit all your papers for data flow purposes at the HAAD office.  I don't think they will entertain online submissions, but just check just the same as I may be wrong.  Once all your papers pan out, then that's the time you apply at pearsonvue to schedule your exam.  Pearsonvue won't entertain your applications unless you have been cleared by HAAD. As for the fees, I paid 100 AED to HAAD and around 1300 AED to pearsonvue for the exam itself, so roughly around 15,000 pesos.  Hopefully you could find an agency there whose client hospital is willing to shoulder your examination fees.

Oks po, haba na nito, anyways, goodluck po sa inyo, ayos po talaga dito, makakapagipon kayo, at sana dumami pa tayong mga pinoy na manggagamot dito, kasi based sa experience ko dito sa company ko po, they prefer Filipinos over other nationalities dahil nga masisipag, matitiyaga, marespeto at pala-kaibigan po tayo,  ingat po :)

@doc yampao: doc nasa abu dhabi pa ho ba kayo?

#607 GenetMC

GenetMC

PMD Med Student

• PMD Bronze Group
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 06:19 AM

Diplomates Needed for a Brand New, Soon-to-Open Filipino Medical Center in Abu Dhabi:

A brand new, soon to open out-patient multispecialty medical center in Abu Dhabi which will cater specifically to the Filipino Community is in need of Diplomates in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics and Otorhinolaryngology with at least three years continuous experience post-qualification.   The offered starting salary is 20,000 AED.  Processing of the selected candidates' papers, airfare, HAAD examination fees and accommodation during the examination period will be shouldered by the company. If interested, kindly send your CV's to adminmgr@genetmedicalcenter.com.  Kindly refrain from replying to this post and direct all your queries to the mentioned e-mail as they will be addressed much faster there.  Thank you and God Bless. 

#608 znewbie

znewbie

PMD Intern

• PMD Bronze 2 Group
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 23 July 2016 - 12:04 AM

Hi

#609 alvinezra

alvinezra

PMD Intern

• PMD Bronze 2 Group
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 08:32 AM

Hello Doctors, I would like just want to ask which exam is easier to take either HAAD, DHA or MOH? Since as of now any license can be used in UAE. Thanks

#610 ckaye

ckaye

PMD Med Student

• PMD Bronze Group
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 12:35 AM

Hi! Any doctors po practicing in kuwait?

#611 tasnim.md

tasnim.md

PMD Med Student

• PMD Bronze 2 Group
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 12:17 AM

Hello any doctors here working in abu dhabi? Care to advise how to get there? Thanks u

#612 eevabun

eevabun

PMD Med Student

• PMD Bronze Group
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 11:21 AM

Hello! Any OB's here working in Dubai? If yes, can you please share your application experience po? Thank you.