I posted this in the San Beda Aspirants Thread...
I called Beda today. Ang sabi nila (non-verbatim):
- 1st week of June - 2nd batch of accepted applicants
- Includes everyone who applied, took the exam, was interviewed post 1st batch (i.e., post interview date nung last person from the first batch)... as far as what the CoM said, kasama dito ang mga na-interview nung first week of May
- I didn't ask if it would include those who didn't make it in the 1st batch... would be nice if someone clarified/called them...
- No more 3rd batch, 4th batch, etc. When I asked why, they told me lang na kaunti ang nainterview nung first week of May.
- In line with the one above, I think they don't want to release a list agad-agad dahil mahirap naman kung 10 - 20 names lang ang nandun...
- 230 slots (minus 78 from the first list... then, making a BIG assumption everyone from the first list enrolls... again big assumption to make since some might've opted to go to other schools, while others might've changed career plans, others may nangyari kaya di na mag-eenroll muna, etc., etc... 152 slots remaining (with the BIG assumption everyone from the first batch enrolls))
- No idea whether they would also release a list of wait-listed applicants but I think it's different from the list of accepted applicants...
- I think there would be a separate list for those wait-listed (based on http://www.sanbeda.e...esults-com.html) but don't take my word for it.
- I am assuming it is different from the list of accepted applicants since accepted applicants are given one month to enroll and/or reserve a slot (based on http://www.sanbeda.e...issions-com.htm) but again don't take my word for it.
- "Sampling Population" - those who didn't make the cut
I think the only thing we can do now is:
- Pray that we pass... we have done everything... no use in crying that we should've done better sa interview or sa exam, or sa NMAT... what's done is done... remember YOU did your best, YOU did everything you could now leave everything to GOD.
- Pray that we become patient (medyo nakakapraning lang na first week of June)
- Pray that God guides us to the path He wants us to take