#2 iskangchemist

iskangchemist

PMD Intern

• PMD Bronze 2 Group
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 06:01 AM

Until when is their application period? Thanks in advance

According to Mr. Bayani from the Medrecords, they accept applications until July or until the slots are full. When I inquired nung last week of March lang, he said that there are very few slots left already. So I am not sure as of now if there are still slots available. I think it's best to call or email Mr. Bayani medrecords@cebudoctorsuniversity.edu Best of luck! :)

#3 Nightrose07

Nightrose07

PMD Resident

• PMD Bronze 2 Group
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 02:10 AM

According to Mr. Bayani from the Medrecords, they accept applications until July or until the slots are full. When I inquired nung last week of March lang, he said that there are very few slots left already. So I am not sure as of now if there are still slots available. I think it's best to call or email Mr. Bayani medrecords@cebudoctorsuniversity.edu Best of luck! :)

thanks 😊

#4 Reysa

Reysa

PMD Med Student

• PMD Bronze 2 Group
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 08:45 PM

Meron na nkapag enroll dito? Ask ko lang how much minimum downpayment and what other stuff are necessary for enrollment thanks

#5 bach1086

bach1086

PMD Med Student

• PMD Bronze 2 Group
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 09:57 AM

Hi Reysa!

I think the minimum was 70K. Basically you will have to go to Mr. Bayani (Registrar's; it's the last window towards the elevators) he will give you an enrollment process checklist that will guide you where to go and who to see:

1. Certificate of Transfer Credential (Honorable Dismissal)

2. TOR 2 copies

3. NMAT original and official copy

4. Fill up the CHED Form for Certificate of Eligibility for Medicine (CEM), I think it was Php100.00

5. NSO Birth Certificate (2 copies, 1 original, 1 copy)

6. Authenticated copies of Diploma/Certificate of Grad

7. Residence Certificate/community Tax Certificate - current year

8. Certificate of Good moral character

9. Recommendation Letters from the last school attended

*If you have submitted some of the requirements beforehand, just let them know that the docs are already in their possession.

You will have to pay for the Medical Exam. If I remember it right it was around P 1,900. They are very accommodating so I'm sure you'll be just fine.

Edited by bach1086, 24 April 2017 - 10:15 AM.

#6 Michelle123macky

Michelle123macky

PMD Med Student

• PMD Bronze 2 Group
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 04:36 AM

Nag aaply ako sa cdu noong january at linagay nila ako sa waiting list . Kailan po sila nag rerelease ng final list ng pwde mag paenrol? Tnx

#7 bach1086

bach1086

PMD Med Student

• PMD Bronze 2 Group
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 02:08 PM

Try to call the school, they will usually answer questions. I think their application is until July :)