#1 djchrim

djchrim

PMD Resident

• PMD Bronze 2 Group
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 12:17 AM

Hello there...
Congrats to those who got a high grade on their nmat exam taken last december 13.
I, however, got a nmat percentile rank of 52. I dont think its good enough, let me just ask to those who may know of the answer: What are my chances of entering CIM (Cebu Institute of Medicine)? I do have a GWA of 1.75 during college i also hope they consider that as well... Im just so troubled and confused now. I really want to get in sa CIM.
As for Cebu Doctors University i have read in there website that the cutoff score would be 50, and if it still hasnt changed then i am eligible to apply there. My only concern now is the chances of entering or passing CIM?
Hope somebody can help me... Thanks in advance :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

#2 earthpoly

earthpoly

PMD Resident

• PMD Bronze 2 Group
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 12:32 AM

Hello there...
Congrats to those who got a high grade on their nmat exam taken last december 13.
I, however, got a nmat percentile rank of 52. I dont think its good enough, let me just ask to those who may know of the answer: What are my chances of entering CIM (Cebu Institute of Medicine)? I do have a GWA of 1.75 during college i also hope they consider that as well... Im just so troubled and confused now. I really want to get in sa CIM.
As for Cebu Doctors University i have read in there website that the cutoff score would be 50, and if it still hasnt changed then i am eligible to apply there. My only concern now is the chances of entering or passing CIM?

Hi! try mo lang mag apply..btw, magkano pa tuition fee sa CIM per sem?

#3 earthpoly

earthpoly

PMD Resident

• PMD Bronze 2 Group
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 12:35 AM

Hello there...

I heard magaling daw talaga sa Brains, marami akong kilala nagreview sa Brains na non bio or nursing major tapos 99+ nmat scores nila! wow :)

#4 djchrim

djchrim

PMD Resident

• PMD Bronze 2 Group
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 12:49 AM

Hello there...

As what my friend told me its around 65k daw per semester sa CIM... and thats a very big savings already considering how much the tuition fee of the med school in manila is right now and the quality of education in CIM daw is exceptionally excellent :)

#5 meako

meako

PMD Fellow

• PMD Silver Group
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 02:40 AM

Hello there...

may mga nagsasabi for formality na lang daw ung nmat..... as long as maganda grades mo sa pre-med at maconvince mo sila sa interview na deserving ka sa slot.... hindi ko lang alam if this year ganun pa rin..... kasi i heard din nagtaas daw sila ng required nmat percentile rankt? i don't know if that's true.... alam mo ba kung anu nmat cut-off ng cim this year?