Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

University of the East Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center Batch 2017 Students Thread

student support thread inquiry thread

• Please log in to reply
124 replies to this topic

#1 Norman Prenderghast

Norman Prenderghast

PMD Consultant

• PMD Gold Group
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:20 PM

For those applicants who had gained acceptance and plan to dive into the wonderful and diverse world of medicine via UERM, let this be our thread.  :bye:  Congratulations again and Godspeed to us all.

Who here is planning to reserve their slot? I'm planning to do so by March 21.

#2 Time Lord

Time Lord

PMD Intern

• PMD Bronze 2 Group
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:40 PM

I'm gonna reserve mine later next week! See you fellow future MDs :D

#3 kem08

kem08

PMD Resident

• PMD Bronze 2 Group
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 07:09 PM

Wee! To those who have already reserved their slot or are sure of going to UERM, if you have a Facebook account, please join our FB group. Click here: https://www.facebook...72464506141419/

Thanks to renzjao for creating one. :)

(Nag-plug talaga.)

#4 Chopper.MD

Chopper.MD

PMD Resident

• PMD Bronze 2 Group
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 08:11 PM

And myself by March 11. Any prolongation of choosing between med schools just further causes me to waver in a decision which I've practically made months before any of the schools released their lists.

So in advance, greetings batch mates. And here's to supporting our somewhat official Facebook group (https://www.facebook...72464506141419/) so do hit renzjao up if you feel like joining in. :)  

#5 nots5010

nots5010

PMD Med Student

• PMD Bronze 2 Group
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 03:22 AM

see you guys! good luck to all of us :laugh2:

#6 M.D.2017

M.D.2017

PMD Fellow

• PMD Silver Group
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 10:02 AM

Saw the breakdown of tuition fees today. What is this "energy fee"? Is this about our consumption of electricity in the university? Meaning, we can charge our gadgets, etc.? Sorry for the silly question, it's the first time I've encountered this. :)

#7 Norman Prenderghast

Norman Prenderghast

PMD Consultant

• PMD Gold Group
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 03:58 PM

Saw the breakdown of tuition fees today. What is this "energy fee"? Is this about our consumption of electricity in the university? Meaning, we can charge our gadgets, etc.? Sorry for the silly question, it's the first time I've encountered this. :)

Most probably it pertains to electricity consumption. I wouldn't think it would allow you to charge gadgets per se. It's better to ask the management if they would allow it.

#8 Norman Prenderghast

Norman Prenderghast

PMD Consultant

• PMD Gold Group
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 04:00 PM

Wee! To those who have already reserved their slot or are sure of going to UERM, if you have a Facebook account, please join our FB group. Click here: https://www.facebook...72464506141419/

Thanks to renzjao for creating one. :)

(Nag-plug talaga.)

Yay! I deactivated my facebook currently but I will join very soon.

And myself by March 11. Any prolongation of choosing between med schools just further causes me to waver in a decision which I've practically made months before any of the schools released their lists.

So in advance, greetings batch mates. And here's to supporting our somewhat official Facebook group (https://www.facebook...72464506141419/) so do hit renzjao up if you feel like joining in.  :)

Greetings batchmate! It's comforting to know that I am not alone in this path.

I'm so excited!

#9 M.D.2017

M.D.2017

PMD Fellow

• PMD Silver Group
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 10:53 PM

Let's just make the most out of the fees.

#10 yerduaa

yerduaa

PMD Fellow

• PMD Silver Group
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 11:44 PM

Anyone here who's planning to stay sa dorm/condo/apartment? :)

#11 Chopper.MD

Chopper.MD

PMD Resident

• PMD Bronze 2 Group
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 01:54 AM

I am. Was planning on asking the same question around a month before class starts to look for potential roomies :)

#12 ishareyrey

ishareyrey

PMD Intern

• PMD Bronze 2 Group
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 05:53 AM

I'm still undecided whether I should move somewhere close to UERM or stay at my current location (Katipunan). Moving is pretty hectic and Katipunan to UERM is pretty much just taking the LRT to V. Mapa and a little walking. What about you guys?  :) 

#13 yerduaa

yerduaa

PMD Fellow

• PMD Silver Group
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 06:04 AM

Chopper.MD and ishareyrey

May alam ba kayo na okay na place within the area? HAHA. For my case kasi, Im from Rizal, though may driver naman na maghahatid sakin every day, parang mas gusto ko magstay malapit sa UERM kasi super stressed ako nung college dahil sa traffic and ayaw ko na maexperience yun since iba na sa med school. :)))

I was also thinking of staying in a condo near LRT - Santolan station, but gusto ko na din umiwas sa hassle kapag rush hour sa LRT. Well, I've never experienced riding LRT naman kapag rush hour and never naman ako nag commute nung college so parang I really prefer staying near UERM. Kaya lang I dont have any idea san okay mag stay. :| haha

#14 Chopper.MD

Chopper.MD

PMD Resident

• PMD Bronze 2 Group
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 06:23 AM

May alam ba kayo na okay na place within the area? HAHA. For my case kasi, Im from Rizal, though may driver naman na maghahatid sakin every day, parang mas gusto ko magstay malapit sa UERM kasi super stressed ako nung college dahil sa traffic and ayaw ko na maexperience yun since iba na sa med school. :)))

I was also thinking of staying in a condo near LRT - Santolan station, but gusto ko na din umiwas sa hassle kapag rush hour sa LRT. Well, I've never experienced riding LRT naman kapag rush hour and never naman ako nag commute nung college so parang I really prefer staying near UERM. Kaya lang I dont have any idea san okay mag stay. :| haha

Believe me, you do not want to take the LRT during rush hours. I remember doing that on a normal weekday; 15 MINUTES just to get past the queue at the entrance with the stringent security checks guards implement there (with all the bomb freaks and whatnot, who wouldn't). So yep, it'd still be a real big hassle to take trains. 

And I'm from Rizal too (Antipolo). I'll probably consider travelling from home on daily basis when whatever projected approved by PNoy finally extends LRT all the way to Masinag but for now, condos, dorms and the like seem to be the best way to go for me.

And ishareyrey, Katipunan is in close proximity to UERM, so travelling from home seems manageable. 

#15 kem08

kem08

PMD Resident

• PMD Bronze 2 Group
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 06:28 AM

For those who are looking for boarding houses/room for rent/dorms, there's a thread here for it. Here's the link: http://pinoy.md/ipb/...showtopic=12603. I believe may mababakante riyan ng around late April to May. 

As for me, I'm looking for an apartment big enough for me and my cousin. 

Anyway, Katipunan is just around 30mins from UERM. I think naman it's bearable to commute to and fro. :)

Edited by kem08, 10 March 2013 - 06:31 AM.

#16 Norman Prenderghast

Norman Prenderghast

PMD Consultant

• PMD Gold Group
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 02:41 PM

Nabalitaan nyo ba recently yung cum laude from PLM na namatay as she was shot by robbers? Due to that incident, my parents wanted me to take a dorm/apartment on my own but the travel to UERM and from my house and vice versa via public transportation is not cumbersome and I don't want to further strain the financial resources of my parents. Also they want me to drive and never take public transportation but I prefer the latter. Oh well, we'll see this May.

#17 eihrelle

eihrelle

PMD Intern

• PMD Bronze 2 Group
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 10:11 PM

Nabalitaan nyo ba recently yung cum laude from PLM na namatay as she was shot by robbers? Due to that incident, my parents wanted me to take a dorm/apartment on my own but the travel to UERM and from my house and vice versa via public transportation is not cumbersome and I don't want to further strain the financial resources of my parents. Also they want me to drive and never take public transportation but I prefer the latter. Oh well, we'll see this May.

Hello. Yes! Nabalitaan ko yun, so sad:( i also graduated from plm pero she's a batch lower. I suggest if you ever encounter that situation just give them what they want, your bag and belongings. And dont look directly to them it might freAk them out thinkinh you areorizing their faces! Just let go of those material things your life is far more important. Kahit gaano pa ka-valuable yung dala mo, mas mahalaga pa din yun buhay mo:)

#18 Norman Prenderghast

Norman Prenderghast

PMD Consultant

• PMD Gold Group
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 10:17 PM

Hello. Yes! Nabalitaan ko yun, so sad:( i also graduated from plm pero she's a batch lower. I suggest if you ever encounter that situation just give them what they want, your bag and belongings. And dont look directly to them it might freAk them out thinkinh you areorizing their faces! Just let go of those material things your life is far more important. Kahit gaano pa ka-valuable yung dala mo, mas mahalaga pa din yun buhay mo:)

I definitely agree to surrender your belongings. It's heartbreaking for a person to die so young and in quite a tragic manner. I feel no remorse for the perpetrators and I hope justice should be served soon.

#19 Norman Prenderghast

Norman Prenderghast

PMD Consultant

• PMD Gold Group
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 03:34 AM

I have heard mezza residencies to be of a nice place to stay as it is very accessible and close to UERM.

#20 Chopper.MD

Chopper.MD

PMD Resident

• PMD Bronze 2 Group
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 03:38 AM

I have heard mezza residencies to be of a nice place to stay as it is very accessible and close to UERM.

Seems so. But since it's tagged under the condo category, we can expect it to be a bit pricier.

Won't be too much of a problem if multiple people rented out the room though.

#21 Norman Prenderghast

Norman Prenderghast

PMD Consultant

• PMD Gold Group
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 04:57 AM

Seems so. But since it's tagged under the condo category, we can expect it to be a bit pricier.

Won't be too much of a problem if multiple people rented out the room though.

I never factored the cost though but now that you mentioned it, I'll try to look for apartment type of places.

#22 Clarriscent

Clarriscent

PMD Med Student

• PMD Bronze Group
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 06:39 AM

Believe me, you do not want to take the LRT during rush hours. I remember doing that on a normal weekday; 15 MINUTES just to get past the queue at the entrance with the stringent security checks guards implement there (with all the bomb freaks and whatnot, who wouldn't). So yep, it'd still be a real big hassle to take trains. 

And I'm from Rizal too (Antipolo). I'll probably consider travelling from home on daily basis when whatever projected approved by PNoy finally extends LRT all the way to Masinag but for now, condos, dorms and the like seem to be the best way to go for me.

And ishareyrey, Katipunan is in close proximity to UERM, so travelling from home seems manageable. 

I'm from Rizal too. And although UERM is just an LRT + Jeepney ride away, I'm planning on looking for dorms near the area. I've commuted from Rizal to Recto for 4 years during pre-med but I don't think I'll survive med with the hassle of commuting for 1 1/2 hours including traffic and holduppers in Marcos Hi-Way. (Been robbed, not a pretty story). If anybody knows a decent, not too pricey (around 5-10k/room) place to stay in, please give me a heads up! Thanks!

#23 ShellyCooper

ShellyCooper

PMD Intern

• PMD Bronze 2 Group
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 09:30 AM

I see my name in the first list! :) Hello to future fellow MDs! :) Will be reserving my spot on March 18. Anyone in here who hasn't reserved theirs yet? 

Meron din nga ba dito who are coming from Taft? Hehe. I my case I will have to take the LRT 1 (D Jose) - LRT 2 (V Mapa) route. Just wondering if meron  shorter route and a much more convenient one? :)

Edited by ShellyCooper, 11 March 2013 - 09:33 AM.

#24 Norman Prenderghast

Norman Prenderghast

PMD Consultant

• PMD Gold Group
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 02:14 PM

I see my name in the first list! :) Hello to future fellow MDs! :) Will be reserving my spot on March 18. Anyone in here who hasn't reserved theirs yet? 

Meron din nga ba dito who are coming from Taft? Hehe. I my case I will have to take the LRT 1 (D Jose) - LRT 2 (V Mapa) route. Just wondering if meron  shorter route and a much more convenient one? :)

Ill be coming from taft as well and I think, what you had posted is the fastest route. Mayroon Jeep from D. Jose but it will take more time though.

#25 vdciii

vdciii

PMD Resident

• PMD Bronze 2 Group
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 03:56 PM

If galing trinoma or smnorth. do you guys have any idea anong pinaka best na commute? lrt 1-lrt 2 ata noh? wew

#26 psychokenetics

psychokenetics

PMD Resident

• PMD Bronze 2 Group
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 04:54 PM

Ill be coming from taft as well and I think, what you had posted is the fastest route. Mayroon Jeep from D. Jose but it will take more time though.

Where specifically along Taft? What my friends did before (located near PGH) is that they ride a jeep or fx going to SM Fairview or Trinoma or Cubao then they drop by Q. Ave (not sure) then ride another jeep going there. Of course it is tedious, so they opted to rent in Mezza.

#27 ShellyCooper

ShellyCooper

PMD Intern

• PMD Bronze 2 Group
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 06:34 PM

Where specifically along Taft? What my friends did before (located near PGH) is that they ride a jeep or fx going to SM Fairview or Trinoma or Cubao then they drop by Q. Ave (not sure) then ride another jeep going there. Of course it is tedious, so they opted to rent in Mezza.

Hello psychokenetics! I'll be coming from DLSU. Mukhang mas mahirap nga ang FX-jeep, kasi I tried riding in an FX before na meron QAve route, halos 45 min din biyahe. It could be more if there's traffic too. 

If galing trinoma or smnorth. do you guys have any idea anong pinaka best na commute? lrt 1-lrt 2 ata noh? wew

I guess lrt 1- lrt 2 din, kasi meron na Roosevelt station diba? Haay. How I wish meron direct MOT doon. Hehe.  :cool:

@Norman, wow ang galing! At least now I know meron din ako kasama around the area. So now I will really have to deal with the lrt 1-2 for the next four years. Hehe. Hope to see you in school! :D

#28 yerduaa

yerduaa

PMD Fellow

• PMD Silver Group
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 07:51 PM

I've heard about mezza residences from my friend but she told me that one room would cost me around 1.4M, she also tried to convince me to get a unit cause it's a 'good investment' naman daw. Hahaha! Well she's right but I think I still need to talk about this with my mom since she'll be the one who's going to pay for it.

#29 ShellyCooper

ShellyCooper

PMD Intern

• PMD Bronze 2 Group
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 08:38 PM

I've heard about mezza residences from my friend but she told me that one room would cost me around 1.4M, she also tried to convince me to get a unit cause it's a 'good investment' naman daw. Hahaha! Well she's right but I think I still need to talk about this with my mom since she'll be the one who's going to pay for it.

1.4M would be an OK price for a bachelor's pad if Mezza residences is already erected. That's owned by SMDC ano? As for renting naman, I am going to guess that lessors will ask you to pay them a year worth of post-dated checks. So it's really between renting and owning a unit.

#30 yerduaa

yerduaa

PMD Fellow

• PMD Silver Group
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 09:20 PM

1.4M would be an OK price for a bachelor's pad if Mezza residences is already erected. That's owned by SMDC ano? As for renting naman, I am going to guess that lessors will ask you to pay them a year worth of post-dated checks. So it's really between renting and owning a unit.

I checked the internet regarding the price of a unit at Mezza and I think mali yung sabi ng friend ko? I found out na more or less 2M pala. Haha. I guess mas okay kung mag-inquire talaga sa kanila para tama yung makuhang price. :))

#31 ShellyCooper

ShellyCooper

PMD Intern

• PMD Bronze 2 Group
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 09:49 PM

I checked the internet regarding the price of a unit at Mezza and I think mali yung sabi ng friend ko? I found out na more or less 2M pala. Haha. I guess mas okay kung mag-inquire talaga sa kanila para tama yung makuhang price. :))

Oh. Haha. Nag aappreciate din nga naman yung prices ng units if nakatayo na ang building talaga. Haha. Better nga to inquire to them directly for them to give you the approriate quotations saka yung terms of payment na rin. :) Yung ibang brokers if mabait they give you discounts din. Haha. ;)

#32 Norman Prenderghast

Norman Prenderghast

PMD Consultant

• PMD Gold Group
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 04:54 AM

I think your friend's estimate is not very far and I think he's referring to the cost of a single bedroom unit based from the quoted prices as shown in this link.

#33 yerduaa

yerduaa

PMD Fellow

• PMD Silver Group
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 05:01 AM

ShellyCooper and Norman

I think mag 'condo/apartment hunting' muna ako by April. If ever wala makitang okay and safe na place, maybe that's the time I would really consider Mezza. Hahaha.

#34 Norman Prenderghast

Norman Prenderghast

PMD Consultant

• PMD Gold Group
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 05:17 AM

Hello psychokenetics! I'll be coming from DLSU. Mukhang mas mahirap nga ang FX-jeep, kasi I tried riding in an FX before na meron QAve route, halos 45 min din biyahe. It could be more if there's traffic too. 

I guess lrt 1- lrt 2 din, kasi meron na Roosevelt station diba? Haay. How I wish meron direct MOT doon. Hehe.  :cool:

@Norman, wow ang galing! At least now I know meron din ako kasama around the area. So now I will really have to deal with the lrt 1-2 for the next four years. Hehe. Hope to see you in school! :D

I will be coming from Vito Cruz. Jampacked ang LRT at morning pero not as worse compared dun sa LRT ride going to edsa.

#35 Norman Prenderghast

Norman Prenderghast

PMD Consultant

• PMD Gold Group
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 05:18 AM

ShellyCooper and Norman

I think mag 'condo/apartment hunting' muna ako by April. If ever wala makitang okay and safe na place, maybe that's the time I would really consider Mezza. Hahaha.

Good luck hunting. Balitaan mo kami if you ever found some good deals.

#36 yerduaa

yerduaa

PMD Fellow

• PMD Silver Group
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 06:25 AM

Good luck hunting. Balitaan mo kami if you ever found some good deals.

Haha! Alright. Thanks! :)

#37 ShellyCooper

ShellyCooper

PMD Intern

• PMD Bronze 2 Group
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:43 AM

ShellyCooper and Norman

You can do it.  :thumbup: Hehe. ;)

I will be coming from Vito Cruz. Jampacked ang LRT at morning pero not as worse compared dun sa LRT ride going to edsa.

I'll be coming from Vito Cruz, too. Cool! Couldn't agree more about that. But sa ngayon mukhang wala naman akong choice sa mode of transpo. Haha. :D

Edited by ShellyCooper, 12 March 2013 - 07:43 AM.

#38 malmon46

malmon46

PMD Med Student

• PMD Bronze 2 Group
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 10:44 AM

Hi future schoolmates. I'm a third year medical student and incoming clinical clerk dito sa UERM College of Medicine. I would like to congratulate you for being accepted :) hinde nyo pagsisisihan ang pagpasok sa UERM. Sabe sa mga forums dito dati before going to medschool, UERM students daw pinakamasayang medical students sa buong Pilipinas, well true enough, kami nga ang pinakamasaya haha :)

nabasa ko na concerned kayo sa places na pwede i-rent/own around the area, well let me share yung mga alam kong places around the school kase ako din ay currently staying sa isa sa mga dorm dito.

Well kung gusto nyo mag rent to own ng place, nandyan ang mezza pero medyo price-y lang nga sya. tinatayo na yung mezza 2 so baka pwede na kayo kumuha ng units. Mas mura :)

around a block away sa likod ng school, may dalawang dorm na malapit. Anglo residences and Keystone apartelle. Sa anglo i think ang price nila per month is around 8-10 thousand. Sa keystone naman di ako sure. If you plan to stay sa anglo, maaga pa lang magpareserve na kayo kase mabilis maubos units nila. convenient kase walking distance lang.

kung lalayo ka pa, 3 blocks away, meron bagong tayong building Imperium Emeraude residences. Units range from 8.5thousand to 12thousand yata a month depende sa laki ng unit. mas malaki unit dito compared sa anglo pero ang drawback lang ay malayo. kailangan mo pa mag tricycle papasok ng school kung wala kang tyaga maglakad.

along Aurora blvd Cubao bound, may dorm din doon. Medics yung name. Ang alam ko dati pang lalaki at babae ang dorm na yun pero lately puro babae na lang nakikita ko nakatira don so kung gusto nyo na puro lang kayo babae sa dorm, pwede nyo sya i-consider. convenient din sya kase walking distance plus may 7-11 sa baba as in katabi nya lang.

sa may likod ng SM centerpoint, may place din don Gardenville yung name. di ako sure as to how much and kung ok ba pero madami dami din nakatira dun. pero sabi ng iba medyo mabaho daw kase katabi ng ilog  :thumbdown:

If you're planning on getting/renting a unit around the area, I highly suggest that you do an ocular visit to see for yourself. Good luck sa paghahanap ng place and I hope nakatulong ang post na ito  :thumbup:

#39 vdciii

vdciii

PMD Resident

• PMD Bronze 2 Group
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 01:43 PM

Hi future schoolmates. I'm a third year medical student and incoming clinical clerk dito sa UERM College of Medicine. I would like to congratulate you for being accepted :) hinde nyo pagsisisihan ang pagpasok sa UERM. Sabe sa mga forums dito dati before going to medschool, UERM students daw pinakamasayang medical students sa buong Pilipinas, well true enough, kami nga ang pinakamasaya haha :)

nabasa ko na concerned kayo sa places na pwede i-rent/own around the area, well let me share yung mga alam kong places around the school kase ako din ay currently staying sa isa sa mga dorm dito.

Well kung gusto nyo mag rent to own ng place, nandyan ang mezza pero medyo price-y lang nga sya. tinatayo na yung mezza 2 so baka pwede na kayo kumuha ng units. Mas mura :)

around a block away sa likod ng school, may dalawang dorm na malapit. Anglo residences and Keystone apartelle. Sa anglo i think ang price nila per month is around 8-10 thousand. Sa keystone naman di ako sure. If you plan to stay sa anglo, maaga pa lang magpareserve na kayo kase mabilis maubos units nila. convenient kase walking distance lang.

kung lalayo ka pa, 3 blocks away, meron bagong tayong building Imperium Emeraude residences. Units range from 8.5thousand to 12thousand yata a month depende sa laki ng unit. mas malaki unit dito compared sa anglo pero ang drawback lang ay malayo. kailangan mo pa mag tricycle papasok ng school kung wala kang tyaga maglakad.

along Aurora blvd Cubao bound, may dorm din doon. Medics yung name. Ang alam ko dati pang lalaki at babae ang dorm na yun pero lately puro babae na lang nakikita ko nakatira don so kung gusto nyo na puro lang kayo babae sa dorm, pwede nyo sya i-consider. convenient din sya kase walking distance plus may 7-11 sa baba as in katabi nya lang.

sa may likod ng SM centerpoint, may place din don Gardenville yung name. di ako sure as to how much and kung ok ba pero madami dami din nakatira dun. pero sabi ng iba medyo mabaho daw kase katabi ng ilog  :thumbdown:

If you're planning on getting/renting a unit around the area, I highly suggest that you do an ocular visit to see for yourself. Good luck sa paghahanap ng place and I hope nakatulong ang post na ito  :thumbup:

Thank you very much po

#40 kem08

kem08

PMD Resident

• PMD Bronze 2 Group
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 10:36 PM

Kung galing Trinoma/SM North. MRT - LRT2 ang best way. Medyo malayo lang lalakarin sa Cubao station kapag magpapalit from MRT to LRT2. :)

Maraming salamat po! :)

#41 yerduaa

yerduaa

PMD Fellow

• PMD Silver Group
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:52 AM

I have a question lang, aside from enrollment may mga kailangan pa ba tayo gawin before magstart class? Like orientation, physical examination etc?

#42 vdciii

vdciii

PMD Resident

• PMD Bronze 2 Group
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 09:20 AM

Kung galing Trinoma/SM North. MRT - LRT2 ang best way. Medyo malayo lang lalakarin sa Cubao station kapag magpapalit from

i think mas okay yung lrt na balintawak station which is sa likod lang ng sm north, then ill stop at d.jjose tapos d.jose to vmapa lrt2. I am just trying to compare kung ano mas madami in terms of volume ng tao esp during rush hours. But yeah, thanks anyway

#43 malmon46

malmon46

PMD Med Student

• PMD Bronze 2 Group
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:43 AM

I have a question lang, aside from enrollment may mga kailangan pa ba tayo gawin before magstart class? Like orientation, physical examination etc?

yung orientation usually ginagawa sa first day ng class or atleast the week before the first formal schoolday. With regards sa physical exam, di naman siguro required kase never pako nagpa-PE pag enrollment :) bali-balita kase meron daw DRE haha pero di naman yata totoo.

#44 yerduaa

yerduaa

PMD Fellow

• PMD Silver Group
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 06:02 PM

yung orientation usually ginagawa sa first day ng class or atleast the week before the first formal schoolday. With regards sa physical exam, di naman siguro required kase never pako nagpa-PE pag enrollment :) bali-balita kase meron daw DRE haha pero di naman yata totoo.

I see. Basta wala naman activity sa UERM for incoming first year students ng last week ng May? haha. Nag-plan kasi ng trip family sa end ng May. :| Woa? Nagdalawang-isip tuloy ako dun sa PE. haha. Btw, thanks!

Last question pala. Haha. Usually anong date nagstart classes? Thanks ulit. :)

Edited by yerduaa, 13 March 2013 - 06:03 PM.

#45 ShellyCooper

ShellyCooper

PMD Intern

• PMD Bronze 2 Group
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 08:22 PM

DRE?! Pag meron nito baka ito magpa dalwang isip sa akin. Haha!

#46 M.D.2017

M.D.2017

PMD Fellow

• PMD Silver Group
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 09:56 PM

Oh my DRE hahahaha

#47 md.crossroad

md.crossroad

PMD Intern

• PMD Bronze 2 Group
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:15 PM

anung DRE?

Edited by md.crossroad, 13 March 2013 - 11:15 PM.

#48 M.D.2017

M.D.2017

PMD Fellow

• PMD Silver Group
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:33 PM

Digital Rectal Exam I do believe.

#49 Norman Prenderghast

Norman Prenderghast

PMD Consultant

• PMD Gold Group
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 02:17 AM

DRE haha akala ko naman another word for PRE as in Pare.

#50 kem08

kem08

PMD Resident

• PMD Bronze 2 Group
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 09:28 AM

Wild naman kung may DRE.  :hammer:

Sa mga upperclassmen/fellow freshies who are already familiar with the procedure, paano ang enrollment sa UERM? Pagkapasa ba ng kulang na requirements diretso bayaran na or pwedeng different day pa yung bayaran? Salamat sa magrereply! :)

Edited by kem08, 14 March 2013 - 09:29 AM.