Terms and Rules
Pinoy.MD Community Terms & Rules
Basic House Rules
- No spamming. Keep all posts on-topic and relevant. Unnecessary messages, off-topic replies or bumping of topics are considered spamming. Avoid posting irrelevant ads or links.
- No offensive behavior. Do not post any material which is knowingly false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually-oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
- No illegal activities. You should not do, suggest or encourage any illegal activities on the board.
- Respect online copyright. Do not post complete articles from the Net. Post a few lines as teasers and then add a link/URL. Do not post copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by Pinoy.MD. Frequent violation of this rule will be considered spamming.
- No TXTSpeak or Jejemon. Proper grammar and spelling are a must. It doesn't have to be perfect, but please show respect to your fellow forum members and make the effort.
- Post messages that are true and correct to the best of your knowledge and is of your personal experience. Do not post hearsay, rumors or second-hand information UNLESS you can cite sources or references.
- No links to pornography, warez or illegal sites. Do not post links to illegal sites, including but not limited to pornography, warez or illegal downloads. This includes use of links in signatures.
- Pictures may be posted but avoid offensive, explicit or illegal images.
- Post in the proper forum. Make sure your messages and topics match the correct forum. This keeps the forums relevant and avoids extra work for the moderators.
- Respect other people's privacy. Do not post other people's personal or contact information without their consent.
- Post copyright remains with the user. You retain ownership of your post. However, Pinoy.MD reserves the right to use any post on the board for informational or marketing purposes.
- Participation is voluntary. When you participate in discussions, you assume all the risks and responsibilities of online activities. You take responsibility for posts and topics under your username and the use of information provided here.
- Use and maintain only one (1) user account. Please do not register again if you forgot your password. If you already have multiple accounts, let us know. We can delete or merge accounts.
- The moderators and administrators of Pinoy.MD are volunteers. Please give proper respect and courtesy.
- In the same way, moderators and administrators should conduct themselves at all times with integrity, honesty and respect.
- Messages: The moderators and administrators reserve the right to edit or delete any messages without notifying the author.
- Users: Administrators have ways to tag, monitor and impose sanctions on violations by user. Sanctions can include warnings, moderated posts, suspensions, banning and account deletions.
- Blanket authority: While we try to cover most situations with these rules, we cannot anticipate everything. Pinoy.MD administrators reserve the right to take any actions deemed appropriate to ensure the community is not disrupted or abused in any way.
All messages posted in this board express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of Pinoy.MD and its founders. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. Pinoy.MD and its founders will not be held responsible for the contents of any message. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately through the board or through email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.
We are all adults here and we expect you to act like one. Show courtesy and respect. Have fun.
Last updated: May 23, 2010