Jump to content


This is for those who wish to train or practice in the United Kingdom. As stated by the General Medical Council (GMC), "the most common way for overseas qualified doctors to demonstrate their competence is by passing the Professional and Linguistic Assessments Board (PLAB) test." This is given in 2 parts.


Quick Reminders for Forum Posting

  Posted by pinoy.md

Single page

  Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info

Single page

  • Please log in to post a topic